- In-depth interviews with romance authors
- Daily romance book giveaways – we choose one lucky reader a day to win a free eBook!
- Helpful eBook reader tips so you get the most out of your Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony or smart phone reader app
- Romance book reviews – passionate historicals, sensual contemporaries and paranormals, sizzling M/M romance and hot interracial stories.
- Our monthly romance book club led by Sarah of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books – check back each month for discounts on club picks!
- Romance book trailers, guest blogs by your favorite authors, and more!
I want to comment on a post and enter a giveaway. Do I have to register with ARe Cafe?
Yes, you need to be logged in to comment on blogs and enter giveaways on site. If you have a shop account at ARe, your log in to the Cafe will be the same. Just log into ARe like you would shop for books, then click the Cafe tab at the top of the screen.
Also, we post giveaway information on Twitter daily. You can RT a post to enter, too, and we’ll count your entry.
You say I can connect with readers and authors here?
Readers can join AReCafe and set up a profile, connect with other readers, and check out the latest purchases at All Romance and the latest reader reviews. There’s always something happening here, and we hope you’ll be a part of it.
I’m an author. Can I promote my books at AReCafe?
There are different ways you can promote your work here. All we ask is that you link to what books you have for sale at All Romance or OmniLit.
- Set up your ARe Cafe profile, and keep us updated on your latest releases at ARe and OmniLit.
- Check out our Cafe Groups, and post your book and event information where appropriate.
- Contact us about a guest blog or giveaway. We’ll set up a date and promote your visit.
- We also have premium promotional opportunities. Check out our advertising page for ad rates and featured spots.
Sounds great. What if I have something unique or special I want to do?
We’ll do our best to accommodate you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas.