Extra! Extra! Read all about the fabulous ebooks and authors you’ll find in the All Romance/OmniLit Wildfire e-newsletter!
For those of you who have not yet discovered the joys of the ARe e-newsletter, climb on up to Digi’s tree house and sit a while so Digi can tell you all about it. For ebook lovers like Digi, the newsletter is her “go-to” source for all the latest information on new and upcoming releases, promotions that are running on the website, and in depth information on authors she knows and loves and also those she wants to get to know better!
How to sign up
Signing up for the newsletter is as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Login to your All Romance account and click on the “Account” link at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the Newsletter text box and click the small white box that says “Check here to receive newsletter”.
- Enter your password in the two text boxes below the Newsletter box and click “Update”.
You’ll now be a proud recipient of the Wildfire e-newsletter!
Subscribing again if you unsubscribed
As hard as it is for Digimonkey to imagine, there are times when readers unsubscribe from the newsletter. It may be intentional or accidental, but the bottom line is that when you login to All Romance and go to your “Account” Customer Profile, the little white box for the newsletter is no longer checked.
However, signing up a second time isn’t quite as simple as 1, 2, 3. Due to increased Spam restrictions, you will be prevented from checking that little white box again to sign up, because the system has locked the door, brought down the gate and pulled up the drawbridge to prevent the newsletter from going out to someone who has marked it as “Spam” by unsubscribing.
So what’s a monkey to do? Never fear, help is here! What you’ll want to do is go to the Digimonkey Support Tips section of the website (accessed from the “Help” link at the top of the website or the “Need Support?” Digimonkey icon in the Library) and then click on the “How do I sign up for the newsletter?” link. You’ll see a listing for subscribing again and you’ll be asked to submit a support ticket. As soon as you do, that ticket will wing its way to Digimonkey and her staff. They will help you walk through the process of signing up again so that you will once again have access to all the fabulous features of the Wildfire newsletter.
What You’ll Find in the Newsletter
The newsletter is emailed twice a week on Tuesday and Friday. Sometimes special editions will be sent when the site is running a daily promotion, such as the “12 Days of Christmas” event.
In each edition you’ll find links to new releases, information regarding promotions currently running on the site, and a notification for the most recent Shopping Spree Giveaway winner.
In addition, you’ll find these fabulous regular features!
- Anyone? Anyone?: This popular segment allows readers to ask other readers for help tracking down the title and author of a book based on a description of the characters and plot. Any feedback from readers regarding previous questions is posted after the current week’s queries. This segment is so popular that there’s now a Café group for posting even more questions!
- Behind the Books: Want to learn more about your favorite authors? Then check out these great interviews that include links to backlist books you may have missed, the author’s website and more!
- Blossoming Blogs: Every week the newsletter staff scours the internet looking for up and coming blogs that offer fun and interesting information for readers so that you can keep up with the growing trends and your favorite authors.
- Daily Sizzle: This is a short free read included in the newsletter and provided by one of the authors on the All Romance site. Each “sizzle” is listed with a flame rating of 1 to 5 to give you an idea of just how sizzling it is!
- Digital News: Keep up to date on the latest info regarding digital books and technology, including what’s hot, what’s not, and what’s coming soon.
- Featured Staff Pick: The staff at All Romance love to read, and when a staffer finds a book they want to recommend to other readers, then you’ll find it here!
- Hooked on a Series: If you enjoy reading books in a series, this segment is for you! Get the 411 on the series premise, along with direct links to purchase all the books on the All Romance site.
- Recommended Reads: Each segment features an All Romance ebook category with a list of recommended books available on the site. This is a great way to find new authors who write the types of books you love to read.
Digimonkey wishes you many hours of bliss enjoying all that the Wildfire newsletter has to offer!
Filed Under: DigiMonkey eBook Tips